Full and Interim Servicing
Necessity of maintaining your vehicle properly.
* Service and maintenance - will carry out essential checks to the components of a vehicle to ensure they’re safe, running properly and identify if any replacement parts or fluid is leaking . Typical safety checks include the braking system and suspension to make sure that these vital parts don't fail when you need them most.
* Services can help spot problems before they happen, track deterioration and give you time to plan for the costs. Meaning no nasty unplanned expenses.
* Maintaining value – evidence of regular servicing – or a full service history - helps to achieve a higher selling price.
* Save cost - Regular servicing as per your vehicle manufacturers recommendation, refreshing oil and filters regularly allow the engine to run smoothly and more fuel efficient, prolonging the life of your car.
* Not servicing your car increases your chances of suffering a breakdown - which could be costly and inconvenient.